The Icons of Spaces – Builder & Developers Awards will be finalised through a three-step process as follows:
|Based on internal research qualifying projects, companies and individuals to be invited to participate||On receipt of nominations the entries will be initially scrutinized by the BERG Executive Team.||Winners will have to sign up for the Publicity Programme Package|
|Companies and individuals can self nominate||The initial list will then be sent for final jury by the specially appointed Expert Group and BERG Advisory Board||Awards to be presented at a Gala Awards Night in Singapore|
|Submit online nomination||Final list of winners across various categories to be notified|
The Online Nomination Form should be followed up with the following documents for consideration of your entry in the Judging Process. These must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately on submission of the nomination.
- 600-700 word write-up about the nominated project
- Profile of the company / group / individual
- 4 different photographs of 300 DPI resolution
- Any other additional details to support the nomination
All qualifying individuals, institutions and project nominees will be judged based on a set of pre-defined criteria. This includes, but not limited to, Aesthetic Sense, Brand Value, Sustainable Practices, Value for the Consumer, Overall Performance and Social Engagement.
Publicity Programme Package
All entries will be considered only on acceptance of the Publicity Programme Package and completion of all formalities in this regard. The package includes:
- Exclusive use of the Icons of Spaces & BERG Awards 2017 logo
- 1 x Exclusive Trophy
- 1 x Exclusive Wall Plaque
- Write-up & Feature in Icons of Spaces website
- Write-up & Feature in Event publication
- Professional photo shoot / interview
- Video interview
- Combined congratulatory feature in Media Partner publications
- Customised Press Release
- Press Release to all national media of each country through PR NewsWire
- 2 x Invites to Awards Nite & Gala Dinner
All shortlisted Award Winners will have to sign up for the Publicity Programme Package put together by the organisers and make the relevant payment in this regard to be eligible to receive the award at the Gala Dinner & Awards Nite in Singapore.
Winners in the Developer Category will have to pay USD 4,000 towards the Publicity Programme Package. All payments will have to be directly made to Business Excellence& Research Group Pte Ltd, Singapore, through Wire Transfer.