Participating in the awards is easy. All you need to do is fill up the online nomination form on www.iconsofspaces.com, upload the relevant details.
All awardees of Icons Of Spaces Award are bound to benefit in terms of international recognition by a Singapore-based entity. However, it largely depends upon how you utilize this achievement as well. With our Publicity Program Support and your appropriate marketing strategy, you can take immense advantage of being a winner at the Icons of Spaces – the 4th BERG Real Estate Award. This will help enhance your market recognition and brand enhancement.
Key advantages of participation to the winners:
- The BERG Awards not just recognizes you or your organisation as one of the many unique organisations focussed an Innovation & Excellence in Real Estate, but declares you as the best amidst the rest in your category and geography.
- The BERG Award recognition will help you endorse the role of your staff, motivate them, boost their self-esteem and pride, achieve higher productivity and hence enhance retention and check attrition rate.
- It enables you to reach out to prospective customers with renewed confidence by leveraging on the immense marketing and PR value of the award. The winners will be on a new high, a fast-track route to recognition of their unflinching commitment towards BERG Awards through an extensive PR campaign in web, print and TV media. They’ll enjoy publicity that will establish their reputation as a proven provider of quality projects and exemplary levels of services.
- The award ceremony will be covered by our leading Media Partners.
- The winners shall be handed over a framed certificate. The certificate and the photographs displayed at your premises will be the testimony to your commitment towards your customers.
- The winners can use the awards logo on all of their stationery, business cards, brochures, leaflets, print advertisements, website and other promotional collaterals.
- Comprehensive news coverage of the winners along with photographs shall be published on relevant portals online.
- All the winners are entitled to two passes of the gala awards ceremony.
Our Corporate Branding team will guide you on the correct and authorized usage of our logos. This framework will be provided separately to all the winners.
BERG is emphasizing on the digital format for ease of submission for the participants. You can email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Else you can courier the hard copies to the BERG address in Singapore.
The nomination process for all the categories will commence from June 1, 2017 onwards and close in Aug 2017 Please go through all the terms & conditions before submitting your nomination.
There is no nomination fee for nominating your project.
Each project submitted cannot be nominated for more than 2 categories. However you can nominate for more than one project.
No. An entry, once uploaded, cannot be changed. Therefore, we recommend you verify, crosscheck and confirm the information and other requirements before you start the submission process.
Once you’ve submitted your entry and it has been received by us, we will send you an email acknowledgement of receipt within 3 days.
All entries will be initially screened by our research team and a final scrutiny will be done by the Expert Group and Advisory Board. The parameters will include originality, creativity, functionality, efficiency, adherence to client’s brief, environmental concerns, use of materials, and the spatial experience of the project. The decision of the jury will be final and binding.
All winners will be communicated by last week of Aug, 2017. The Gala Awards Night ceremony will be held in Singapore on Sep 13, 2017.
The project has to be completed between Apr 2016 to March 2017. Unbuilt work will only be accepted in the specific category.
No. None of the submissions will be visible to anybody else other than the organising team at BERG.
I AM UNABLE TO ATTEND THE AWARDS CEREMONY, CAN I STILL REGISTER AND PARTICIPATE IN THE AWARDS THIS YEAR?
While we would like to have all the winners attend the Gala Awards Night, winners who are not able to attend the ceremony for any reason will be sent their certificate/trophy through courier provided they have completed all formalities of nomination including submission of required documents etc. and making the payment of nomination fees as well as Publicity Programme Package applicable to the winners.
All shortlisted nominations will have to sign up for the Publicity Programme Package put together by the organisers and make the relevant payment in this regard to be eligible to receive the award at the Gala Dinner & Awards Night in Singapore.
Winners in the Developer Category will have to pay USD 4000 towards the Publicity Programme Package.
All payments will have to be directly made to Business Excellence & Research Group Pte Ltd, Singapore, either through PayPal or Wire Transfer.
The Publicity Programme Package put together by BERG consists of the wholesome experience of the Gala Awards Night and the ensuing PR mileage for your brand. The PR mileage will be achieved through providing each of the award winner with a social media optimised and customised press release, post-event group coverage in the official website, official event magazine and a group congratulatory message in the various publications of media partners. We will will also interview and telecast the awards night on our facebook page & partner channels. There will also be individual photo shoot and video interviews on the occasion.